Arizona Capitol Connections offers a comprehensive set of services designed to help your organization productively work with the Arizona State Legislature. These services include everything from lobbying legislation to identifying and analyzing legislative proposals that impacts your organization or industry.
Our services include
- Lobbying proposed legislation to meet the needs of our clients
- Identifying and analyzing the impact of proposed legislation
- Drafting legislation and amendments
- Briefing your organization on the status of legislation
- Providing liaison services between our clients & the Governor’s Office, Legislature and State Agencies
Current and past clients
Arizona Capitol Connections has experience representing associations, governmental entities and professional groups at the Arizona State Legislature. Our past and current clients have included the County Supervisors Association, Arizona School Administrators Association, Hops and Vines Winery, the Town of Gilbert, Pinal County Board of Supervisors, Association of Arizona Food Banks, Community Information & Referral, Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association, Arizona Community College Presidents Council, Buckskin Sanitary District and National Association of Surplus Insurance lines Officers.